Terms and Conditions
Credit Card Payment
Please note credit card payment (Visa or Mastercard ONLY ) uses the secure third party DPS (Payment Express website. We do not ever receive your credit card details.
ShooAway is a division of Lenker Marketing Ltd. The name that will appear on your credit card statement is ShooAway. Shooaway will only charge your credit card in New Zealand dollars and will only accept orders for supply within New Zealand.
We allow collection for paid website orders only. All goods must be paid for prior to collection as we are unable to accept cash and do not have EFT-POS facilities at any collection point.
Shipping is generally by signature required courier for orders over $50. Unless prior arrangements are made we will only ship within New Zealand (North Island and South Island only). Shipping rates in the listing are indicative only and subject to our confirmation. It is important that full addresses are provided to ensure accurate shipping. Rates provided exclude shipping to offshore Islands e.g. Waiheke, Great Barrier, Stewart Island, Chatham Islands etc. If you require delivery to these locations please ask for confirmation that we can ship and obtain a rate BEFORE paying.
Rural delivery addresses are as determined by the Courier companies we use and if they consider your address to be a rural address the rural surcharge will be applied to all freight.
We are unable to provide Lay-By sorry.
All customers buying from our website are covered by Warranty for 12 months from the date of purchase for domestic (non-commercial) use. Any goods purchased for personal use may be returned
- if they are faulty, or
- require repair, we will where ever possible repair or provide a replacement. If unable to do so within a reasonable period of time we will issue a refund of purchase price. Freight costs are not normally refunded.
- Like any other retail purchase it is your responsibility and cost to return goods for repair.
Buy With Confidence - 7 day Right of Return
We realise it is difficult buying from just a photograph so we will allow a 7-day right of return on all goods to allow you the chance to evaluate the quality and value for money.
PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY OR A MINIMUM RESTOCKING FEE OF 15% WILL APPLY
NOTE: NO GOODS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT A RETURNS AUTHORISATION (RA)
- Return everything in it's original condition!
- For a complete refund, items must be original condition, show no signs of wear, and you must have contacted us within 7-days from date of attempted delivery by the courier. The goods must then be received back by us within 7-days of providing you a Returns Authorisation form.
- Please be careful when trying your goods as many of these have fine finishes that are easily damaged.
- Include all original packaging, accessories and paperwork (e.g. owners manual, warranty card, etc.).
- Include a copy of the packing slip or invoice and the completed Returns Authorisation that we will email to you, clearly indicate your reason for your return.
- Please do not write on the manufacturers box, manual, or warranty card until certain you will keep this purchase.
- Please reseal using only CLEAR packing tape. Do not use brown tape or masking tape.
- You are responsible for the goods until they safely reach our warehouse. To protect your return using all original packaging materials. In the event of damage we will notify you and you will have to raise a claim with the carrier or your insurance company. No refund will be issued under these circumstances but you retain ownership of the goods.
- Make sure you have insurance for the return for the full value of your purchase.
- Ship your items back with a trackable service like PBT, NZ Couriers or Courier Post. We are not responsible if your returned merchandise gets lost in the mail.
- Refunds take approximately 3-5 working days to clear and process.
- Credit card purchases are credited back to the original credit card. All other purchases are refunded by direct deposit into a nominated bank account.
- The return address together with returns information will be advised when the RA (Returns Authorisation) is issued.
NOTE: If the product is returned under our 7-day Peace of Mind Policy the following terms apply.
- We DO NOT refund freight. We will only refund you the purchase price of the goods. This is reasonable as you changed your mind so we shouldn't be the ones to lose money on the freight
- We reserve the right to deduct any costs incurred replacing packaging or parts lost or missing (other than might be the cause of a warranty claim). Again this is fair as if we can't resell the product to another customer because you returned it with missing parts or packaging we should be able to recover this cost. This applies to warranty claims also.
Errors and Omissions
While all care is taken in the preparation and maintenance of this web site, listings and other advertising and written statements, Shooaway takes no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur.
The nature of importing means that exchange rates and shipping rates vary order-to-order.
When you place an order with us this constitutes and "offer to purchase". Shooaway has no requirement to accept this offer in full or in part. This is particularly the case should the pricing or description be an error.
We will correct any problems or errors that we identify within a reasonable time.
We are fair and reasonable people and will listen to what you have to say. We want you as a customer in 10 or 20 years.